It's Finally Here! I Love This Car!

I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi to everyone. After searching for the perfect GS4, I finally got one. It arrived on a covered transport a couple of days ago. It's a 2001 GS430 Black Onyx with cream interior. I have to say, having owned many Lexi in the past, this one is just amazing. The ride, and comfort are second to none. I've read about the dreaded ball joints and had them checked by the Lexus dealer to be sure.

BTW, the wheels would be first on my mods list. Hope to learn a lot from the experts on this forum to keep the car running in top shape.

How do you attach pic.s here?

I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi to everyone. After searching for the perfect GS4, I finally got one. It arrived on a covered transport a couple of days ago. It's a 2001 GS430 Black Onyx with cream interior. I have to say, having owned many Lexi in the past, this one is just amazing. The ride, and comfort are second to none. I've read about the dreaded ball joints and had them checked by the Lexus dealer to be sure.

BTW, the wheels would be first on my mods list. Hope to learn a lot from the experts on this forum to keep the car running in top shape.

How do you attach pic.s here?

Welcome to the club :cheers: Enjoy the stay, Very informative site, And have some fun :D

When you add a reply, Go to the browse button and pick out the picture in the location you have them saved on your computer, Highlight the file and click open, Then click upload. Bingo...........

Welcome to the club :cheers: Enjoy the stay, Very informative site, And have some fun :D

When you add a reply, Go to the browse button and pick out the picture in the location you have them saved on your computer, Highlight the file and click open, Then click upload. Bingo...........

Which one is the browse button?

Which one is the browse button?

Click on the "REPLY" button, You will see the "BROWSE" button near the bottom of the screen. ;)

Click on the "REPLY" button, You will see the "BROWSE" button near the bottom of the screen. ;)

Thanks so much dcfish, for helpin out the rookie. ;)

Always willing to help out a fellow LOC member :cheers: The GS looks great B)

• 2 weeks later...