Hid Kit

python

any random HID bulbs work fine

unless you care abou tother people....i dont.

improved my vision 3 fold.

nice attitude you got there buddy. even if you dont care about people, please keep those thoughts to yourself.

as to pythons problem, here, in US, not only its not legal to install those kits, you can get a pretty big ticket. plus with majority of the hid kits being "borrowed" from maximas and TLs, local police usually keepts track of all those upgrades and having hid kit is another reason for them to pull you over.

there are many hid kits out there, they differ in the bulb type and intensity. in the best case you need a different lens as well.

"random bulb type" is not going to work for you lex. if i remember correctly you need an H3 type bulb for your year.

anyone know where to get a good hid kit for a 92 LS 400? feel free to email me... orrje@hotmail.com.....heres a pic of my car

Installed an Helios HID 12,000k kit on an '98 ES300 and they work fine, just don't use your auto on light feature with any after market HID. I needed a separate relay kit in order to preserve my battery. These lights require separate ballasts and igniter's in order to turn on. I had them installed at a custom joint and they made the relay, two relays that run between each HID and the light harness. You may not need this with an LS, these lights work and look great. Go on-line and find the cheapest set that match your year and model. Point them down slightly so you don't blind anyone and you'll be fine.

I try to be a very courteous driver and I do care about others and I am regularly flashed by other drivers as if I have my brights on. I know that I get frustrated with oncoming drivers who do not dim thier bright lights. My lights are stock for the 2005 LS 430 and I am thinking I might need to have them adjusted just to be courteous to other drivers. However I do like being able to see this clearly at night.

anyone know where to get a good hid kit for a 92 LS 400? feel free to email me... orrje@hotmail.com.....heres a pic of my car

Installed an Helios HID 12,000k kit on an '98 ES300 and they work fine, just don't use your auto on light feature with any after market HID. I needed a separate relay kit in order to preserve my battery. These lights require separate ballasts and igniter's in order to turn on. I had them installed at a custom joint and they made the relay, two relays that run between each HID and the light harness. You may not need this with an LS, these lights work and look great. Go on-line and find the cheapest set that match your year and model. Point them down slightly so you don't blind anyone and you'll be fine.

your ES prob has halogen projectors? If you look at your headlight do you see a glass lense (should be 2 pair on each side) If so then your "Hid's" should have a cut off and not blind people as much. And I also have heard that aiming the LS headlight down as far as possible works

I try to be a very courteous driver and I do care about others and I am regularly flashed by other drivers as if I have my brights on. I know that I get frustrated with oncoming drivers who do not dim thier bright lights. My lights are stock for the 2005 LS 430 and I am thinking I might need to have them adjusted just to be courteous to other drivers. However I do like being able to see this clearly at night.

Good thing for you (too bad for others), your Projectors are the Best Single Xenons in the business. You should have AFS and a auto leveling function to minimize glare on others. Someone put the LS headlights in a E320 Benz and had a 70' light spread. See Here: http://clublexus.com/forums/showthread.php...jector+retrofit Also check out this site for everything you every wanted to know about HID retrofits. http://www.hidplanet.com/forums/

Good luck! :cheers: