New Club Member.

After trolling here for the past year or so and saving for the past three years (do not like debt...) I FINALLY took delivery of a new RX400h yesterday. This event happened in part because of savings / investments and in part from the great year end price I received.

RX400h AWD

NAV w/ Premium plus package

HID adaptive lights

Seat heaters

Towing package

Cargo cover / mat

18" alloy wheels

Wood interior

Silver w/grey leather seats and black wood trim.

Much richer looking with the black wood in this color combination.

Just drove it in night time for the first time last night. The adaptive lights were freaking me out!

I have so much to learn about this vehicle now.... :)

/Steve

Congratulations! :cheers: We've had ours since April of 2005 (one of the first in San Diego) and are very happy with its features and performance, along with the 24-25 MPG average we are seeing.

Enjoy!

Dave

Great model year end (2007 model) or great 2007 calender year end (2008 model)?

You'll love the car, excellent ride, good power, superior creature comforts and gadgets, 25+ mpg (we've been seeing 27), and we're being nice to the environment. In our case the wife gets to use the HOV lanes in her commute which is the real reason for the hybrid.

Jrober:

Yes it is a 2008 AWD. We were using a Costco buying program and hit it right at the year end push as well.

$47k even (MSRP was $50086). The Hybrid ADW was not all that plentiful in this area so I was surprised to

get such a good deal. End of the day, end of the year with a good match for what we were looking for

helped for sure. I am sure I may not have got the rock bottom price but other dealers would not

compete at that price point so I feel comfortable that we got a pretty good deal.

/Steve

Jrober:

Yes it is a 2008 AWD. We were using a Costco buying program and hit it right at the year end push as well.

$47k even (MSRP was $50086). The Hybrid ADW was not all that plentiful in this area so I was surprised to

get such a good deal. End of the day, end of the year with a good match for what we were looking for

helped for sure. I am sure I may not have got the rock bottom price but other dealers would not

compete at that price point so I feel comfortable that we got a pretty good deal.

/Steve

That's a very good deal.