Parts Wanted For 91 Ls 400

914lps

Hi!

Been a long time since I have been on the board. Mostly becouse the LS has been running great after I had the Harmonic Balancer go out ( post on that some place here)... Any way time to be nice to the LS and get it looking better, etc. The Arizona summer has not been nice to the car. The front door switches ( you know window and door locks) on both the drivers and pasanger side have totaly come appart. The wod grain lifted off and the door lock switches came self distructed due to heat warpadge.... I can't believe my 88 ford truck is holding up to the heat better then a Lexus!!!!!!

Anyway any one got the complet switches are know where I can get them without buying from Lexus??? I have not checked but I'm sure that Lexus wants way to much $$ for them.

It is nice to stop by and use the board again. You folks have always been a help to me, and when I was up you know what creek in 2004 with a meesed up power streeing, finding you guys saved the day and 600 bucks.

Happy Holidays to everyone!

Thank you. I looked at the first action link... Looks just like what I want... But it is in Japanes... Any Idiea what the part was going for in US$$$ ??

The closeist Recycling yard is over 100 miles from me. I live in a small town.

I will call TAP on monday.

Thank you.

Thank you all. Checked out ebay, ect. Never heard back from TAP.

I did also check Criagslist.. Most were 125.00 or more just for drivers side.

Went online to one of those juck yard requist sights. Heared back from 5 places. Got both front switches ( driver and pasanger side) with wood trim parts for $87.00 total with shipping.

• 4 weeks later...