Warning Beware Of Google Ads

ko90ls

Hello everyone!

I have been missing for a few weeks due to a virus which crashed the internet but allowed my pc to work. After numerous attempts to clean the PC i found a site with lots of good info and wanted to share.

http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=35407

Also go to google and download "SMITFRAUDFIX" and "SMITREM" both good programs that are free and will not conflict w/ AV software (norton, mcafee, NOD32)

I think i got the virus after clicking on a google ad and a friend at work said he got viruses the same way so for those who do not know, open a new window or search for the website BUT DO NOT CLICK ON GOOGLE ADS!

just a friendly warning and everyone is entitled to click on anything they please!

PS Safe mode w/ networking! :cheers:

Hello everyone!

I have been missing for a few weeks due to a virus which crashed the internet but allowed my pc to work. After numerous attempts to clean the PC i found a site with lots of good info and wanted to share.

http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=35407

Also go to google and download "SMITFRAUDFIX" and "SMITREM" both good programs that are free and will not conflict w/ AV software (norton, mcafee, NOD32)

I think i got the virus after clicking on a google ad and a friend at work said he got viruses the same way so for those who do not know, open a new window or search for the website BUT DO NOT CLICK ON GOOGLE ADS!

just a friendly warning and everyone is entitled to click on anything they please!

PS Safe mode w/ networking! :cheers:

YAHOO is worse, MUCH worse...!!