Replacing Rear Suspension Arms

94 SC300...

A couple of the lower control arms on my rear wheel are bent due to a minor accident. I am going to get the parts used and fix it myself, It looks very straight forward I am just wondering if there is anything I should know, or any tutorials on taking everything apart. Thanks for any tips.

I'd opt for some Toyota Supra or better control arms. I'd replace all of them. Think of it as an upgrade that will help provide you with better traction and control on turns.

Also, don't forget to get an alignment done afterwards.

• 7 months later...
I'd opt for some Toyota Supra or better control arms. I'd replace all of them. Think of it as an upgrade that will help provide you with better traction and control on turns.

Are most toyota supra suspension parts compatible with lexus sc 400 suspension parts? (newbie question sorry)

Are most toyota supra suspension parts compatible with lexus sc 400 suspension parts? (newbie question sorry)

Primarily the rear suspension. It varies from year to year, but remember your "built year" and search on Intellexual or Lextreme .coms.