Navigator Dvd For Gs 2008 Model

I recently checked out the new GS 2008 model. The navigator software and icon look so much better than the previous 2006 and 2007 model. The saleman at Lexus doesn't seem to know.

Do you know where I can get a copy of this DVD 7.1 at an affortable price?

Pictures

i recently had my car serviced for oil change. they gave me a loaner. it was an RX and it had the same software that you have in the picture. it was BEAUTIFUL. everything was revamped, even the maps, everything looked crisp and had drop shadows. it looked better than google maps. if this is only a matter of the software disc, i am DEFINITELY interested.

I recently checked out the new GS 2008 model. The navigator software and icon look so much better than the previous 2006 and 2007 model. The saleman at Lexus doesn't seem to know.

Pictures

i recently had my car serviced for oil change. they gave me a loaner. it was an RX and it had the same software that you have in the picture. it was BEAUTIFUL. everything was revamped, even the maps, everything looked crisp and had drop shadows. it looked better than google maps. if this is only a matter of the software disc, i am DEFINITELY interested.

LOl did you make a copy of the DVD?

Pictures

LOl did you make a copy of the DVD?

honestly i was planning on it, but it was just an oil change. they called me back to pick it up in an hour and a half.

• 3 months later...

Hello All....

I have a 2006 GS and recently installed the latest (7.1) software. I did not notice any substantive changes to the display, icons, etc. Only the map seems to be updated. It's probably a function of the new head unit.....