Orlando Lexus Meet

smooth1

Well, Looks like I'm going to try and get a Lexus owners meet put together. Right now everything is tentative, and will be firmed up over the next couple of weeks as I get feedback from everyone.

I own a business on Kirkman Rd. near Metrowest in Orlando. The parking lot is more than large enouph. So we won't have to worry about being harrassed at all.

The dates I'm working on are 12th or 19th to make it a Saturday evening thing, or the 13th or 20th to make it a Sunday evening thing.

Everyone with a Lexus is welcome. I'll post this in the General Discussions also.

Please put up a "registration" post on this thread and let me know and give some feedback. Looks like I have some interest already with MY.IS guys, and CL looks like this could be a huge turn out. We'll see. Hopefully the word will spread.

• 2 weeks later...

Cool! I would love to. In fact I started attending the Club Lexus meets. If you want to get together sooner, I go that one on Wednesday nights at 7. It's at the Amazon Mall parking lot. I'm going this Wednesday. And I'll probably go to the Waterford Lakes Meet on Tuesday night as well. Also, NHRA's battle of the Imports is coming in 2 weeks to the Orlando Speedway. I'll be there as well. I may be working with a team though, so I may be in the pit and not in the stands.

where in orlando?

On Kirkman Rd. near Metrowest. If you come in on the turnpike and get off at I-4, you would go 1/2 mile to Conroy-Windermere Rd. Turn left and go about 1 mile to Kirkman, turn right on Kirkman, and then 3 miles down till you come to WestGate Blvd., turn right, it dead ends in 1 block, turn right again, it dead ends in 1 block again, turn right and there everyone will be.

The meet is getting set up for January 19th. It should be starting around 4:30 or so and go until we're done. I'm working on having some vendors there, hot dogs and beer, that sort of thing, and a professional photographer on hand. This is starting to look like it may become a big deal. I have 180 parking spaces, but I have a reserve lot that will hold an additional 400 cars. So, maybe we can pack em in.

• 1 month later...