Factory First Aid Kit

Alfalfa

Can any of you guys give me any tips or leads on finding the factory first aid kit that fits in the rectangle hole in the front of the lower drivers seat. E-bay only shows generic Lexus kits that you throw in the trunk. This is a 1995 LS 400 that has every option on it, but the first aid kit is missing. The car is in very good shape for its year and mileage (123.000 mi.) and getting the original first aid kit would make my day. Thanks in advance. (Please be kind, it's my first post) :) 9KLpl

Can any of you guys give me any tips or leads on finding the factory first aid kit that fits in the rectangle hole in the front of the lower drivers seat. E-bay only shows generic Lexus kits that you throw in the trunk. This is a 1995 LS 400 that has every option on it, but the first aid kit is missing. The car is in very good shape for its year and mileage (123.000 mi.) and getting the original first aid kit would make my day. Thanks in advance. (Please be kind, it's my first post) :)

If you don't like the dealer's price, you might check one of the many salvage yards that carry Lexus parts. Here is one of many that has interior parts including seats. Perhaps they would sell a first aid kit separately. You probably wouldn't want the original contents (12 years old!) and you could stock the kit with items purchased at a drugstore. http://www.automotix.net/partshotline-lexu...r-requests.html

Can any of you guys give me any tips or leads on finding the factory first aid kit that fits in the rectangle hole in the front of the lower drivers seat. E-bay only shows generic Lexus kits that you throw in the trunk. This is a 1995 LS 400 that has every option on it, but the first aid kit is missing. The car is in very good shape for its year and mileage (123.000 mi.) and getting the original first aid kit would make my day. Thanks in advance. (Please be kind, it's my first post) :)

The Lexus first aid kit #00217-50930. Let me know if you need one. :)