Knocking Noise At Low Speeds

I have a '93 es300. I have noticed lately that when I drive at low speeds (like through a parking lot or down the road), I hear a knocking noise that seems to be coming from underneath my side of the car. I do not notice this noise once I get above 20 mph. Does anyone have any idea what the problem might be?

does it happen just when you are going 20 or when you are going over bumps and speed bumps?

It happens when I am going 20 or slower, just over a flat surface.

If you could be more specific as exactly where it is coming from, Motor, Suspension? Front? Rear? etc... This would be a great help diagnosing the problem over the internet. :cheers:

does it happen just when you are going 20 or when you are going over bumps and speed bumps?

It happens when I am going 20 or slower, just over a flat surface.

If you could be more specific as exactly where it is coming from, Motor, Suspension? Front? Rear? etc... This would be a great help diagnosing the problem over the internet.:cheers:

I think it would be the suspension since the knock sounds and feels like it's coming from underneath the car, in the front on the driver's side.