Looking To Purchase/install Hids

I'm sort of disappointed my Lexus IS 250 didn't come with HIDs, although there isn't much of a selection when picking out a manual, but after having my car for about 3 months I've decided I wanted HIDs. The stock lights that came on my Lexus aren't bad but I look at the back of my car at night and see the bluish/white LEDs for my license plate and I look at the front of my car and the yellow lights aren't cutting it. I've added HIDs and projectors to my last car so I know how the process goes; however, are the stock projectors in the IS the ones you want to be using when you install HIDs?

I was looking into getting the 6k HID from JDM MTEC which I read was a ligament brand link

I was wondering if I can get some input from somebody who has installed HIDs using non-HID projectors, are they the same projectors with both lights? How do the HIDs look and do they work well?

I bought the MTEC kit from them. It's a good kit and they are a reliable seller. You don't need anything else, as projectors are projectors and HID kits work just fine.

how did you hang your ballasts? and what temp did you get?

I got 4300K because that is the whitest light.

These pics aren't Mtec, but the install is pretty much the same.

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192254