Sideview Mirrors

I love my sideview mirrors. They are very large, and I can see almost everything in them. However, they've been fogging up lately. I don't have the package that would warm up the mirrors to stop this from happening (I don't even know if that's avail, but I assume it is), so how do I stop this from happening? Is there something I can put on them? Rain-X?

I love my sideview mirrors. They are very large, and I can see almost everything in them. However, they've been fogging up lately. I don't have the package that would warm up the mirrors to stop this from happening (I don't even know if that's avail, but I assume it is), so how do I stop this from happening? Is there something I can put on them? Rain-X?

Of course you do--it's a std feature. It's on the same button as the rear window defogger.

Of course you do--it's a std feature. It's on the same button as the rear window defogger.

Or the rainX makes sure they don't fog up to start with.

But the switch is easier.

Don't ya just love finding out that you have toys you didn't know you had? :cheers: