Its Time To Change The Wheels...

Jesus954

Well i want to buy new wheels for my car but theres is soooooooooo many brands and styles out there that is really hard to know which ones are good or bad and so i was wondering if some of you guys that already went trough that phase in finding the right set of rims for the car could recommend me something? I am kinda looking for a 5 spoke style rims, i have a blk IS so im taking some opinions on what looks good on it you can suggest me what color would match best (dont say gold lol) and if you really thing theres another design thats better than 5 spoke dont hesitate to tell me about it. I know that rims have a lot of prices so i was wondering if there are any decent ones around $1500 under.....

the stock sportdesign rims are pretty hot on a glossy black car. I have a stock glossy black sportdesign '04 IS and the rims look pretty good. Many people are surprised when i say that whole car is stock. The gray "titanium" color looks really good with black. Not sure if you want to replace the rear decals and front grill to match the color. The last step would be to get the "sportdesign" decal, but that might be a bit too far.

attached is a pic of the car.

post-51995-1192480381_thumb.jpg

Jesus, bro, wat up? so, what did you have in mind? Have you seen anything you like? Have you tried going to tire rack .com? There you can "change view" and put you car up on the site, and pick the color of your IS. Then you can switch the rims and see what they look like on your car. I think they have something like 134 different styles to choose from that all fit the car. surely you will atleast find a set that you like.

Jesus, bro, wat up? so, what did you have in mind? Have you seen anything you like? Have you tried going to tire rack .com? There you can "change view" and put you car up on the site, and pick the color of your IS. Then you can switch the rims and see what they look like on your car. I think they have something like 134 different styles to choose from that all fit the car. surely you will atleast find a set that you like.

I did check some out and i found one particular rim that i liked alot but its gona cost alot lol i liked the VOLK RACING sf challenge rim black diamond colored >_< as the rims are forged i herd nothing but good things about them but if i wanna get those im gona have to fork out $2,735 on the rims alone and i really wasn't looking to spend alot more than $1500.....than i looked into the katana kr5's...which r $1100 i herd that the katana brand copies alot of other models but not sure what material are they made up of =\ also liked the Akuma Wheels N-005 and i know NOTHING about the akumas so any input would help alot.