2006 Nav System Install?

Bought the car as a leftover 2006 in 2007 and selection was such that I could not get what I wanted along with a nav system. Can I add a nav system that will integrate with the factory electronics? Does Lexus offer the upgrade? Any info would be greatly appreciated. BTW, the car has the standard audio system, not the Levins option.

Thanks in advance.

Sandro.

Bought the car as a leftover 2006 in 2007 and selection was such that I could not get what I wanted along with a nav system. Can I add a nav system that will integrate with the factory electronics? Does Lexus offer the upgrade? Any info would be greatly appreciated. BTW, the car has the standard audio system, not the Levins option.

Thanks in advance.

Sandro.

The answer is yes, I have 06 navs for sale 100%OEM Lexus factory navs. Send me your email and I will send you pictures. :cheers:

The answer is yes, I have 06 navs for sale 100%OEM Lexus factory navs. Send me your email and I will send you pictures.:cheers:

I am not able to send you a msg through the system. The system says i'm not allowed. What am i doing wrong?

At what cost? Thats alot of parts. I can't even imagine labor on getting that installed and who would even take it. You're for sure going to have warranty issues if your vehicle still has factory warranty. I work at a Lexus dealer.

$2250.00 shipped with 1 year warranty, Full install instructions, No wire splicing, Can be installed in a couple of hours or less if your a pro installer. The nav is self contained no extra parts. Look.

post-1634-1192464973_thumb.jpg

The nav is self contained no extra parts? Where do you get this? It looks like you powered up the head unit and played a DVD. What about the nav ecu in the glove box? and the GPS antenna? Wire harness from the nav Ecu to the stereo amplifier and nav display?Are you including these for that price? It's not a drop in unit. There's a lot of things missing to make it work.

The nav is self contained no extra parts? Where do you get this? It looks like you powered up the head unit and played a DVD. What about the nav ecu in the glove box? and the GPS antenna? Wire harness from the nav Ecu to the stereo amplifier and nav display?Are you including these for that price? It's not a drop in unit. There's a lot of things missing to make it work.

Everything is included to have a fully functional 2006 OEM navigation unit. Guaranteed. :cheers:

That seems pretty slick. Never seen that before. Like I said though, you may have issues with factory warranty after installing something like this.

The owner of the car has to make that decision, If they are keeping the car forever then why not ? Yeah, It is an easy install if you have any experience with auto electronics. And the dealer will never sell one seperate from the rest of the car...I have a multitude of navs from 98 and up for just about any lexus.

Do you still have the NAV for sale?

At what cost? Thats alot of parts. I can't even imagine labor on getting that installed and who would even take it. You're for sure going to have warranty issues if your vehicle still has factory warranty. I work at a Lexus dealer.

$2250.00 shipped with 1 year warranty, Full install instructions, No wire splicing, Can be installed in a couple of hours or less if your a pro installer. The nav is self contained no extra parts. Look.

• 1 month later...
The answer is No. It would be cheaper and easier to sell the car you have and buy one with Nav. I have heard of people trying but never seen it done.

Do you have the 07 version and will the 07 version work in my 06 430?

I cant message you for some reason in here. I am interested in this. please send me more info crd589@hotmail.com.