Somebody Hit My Damn Car...

SW03ES

How about I've been 5 times and onle in the car for 1 of them!!

1st time. My brother scraped me down the side of my car backing out of the driveway. ($350):chairshot:

2nd time My car was INSIDE THE OIL DOCTOR getting its oil changed when they hit my rear bumper with another car. ($600)

Not to mention that they didn't inform me! they walked out and said green lexus? I said yep! (thinking it was done) and he said to me "only a few scratches" UHH EXcuse me? I didnt come here for scratches. On top of that, the employee didn't have the common sense to realize that there was no way in hell I'd be paying for that oil change. He started to ring me up... YA RIGHT.

3rd Time. I was run off the road. Some @$$hole didnt know how to check his blind spot and cut into my lane. :censored: I should have just let him hit me. Instead I avoided it, blew both my right side tires (which were new) and damaged my rim. He kept on driving of course. ($13) Townfair tire road hazard coverage.

4th time. Parked in front of my girlfriends house. Neighbor backed into rear passangerside door. ($500)

5th time. I let my girlfriend take my car and someone at my old school scraped the rear bumper on the corner. No note, no nothing.

Now the rear bumper is chipping, the door looks like $#!+ (and there is overspray), and I've got that nice mark on my bumper. From now on I'm paying the extra for a real good body guy. I dont baby my car to have other peoples mistakes take a toll on how it looks.

wow, sounds like you have the same bad luck as me. ancient thread or not, time to make some friends who work in the autobody industry.

Jeeze, you're right this is from a long time ago. While I'm at it though. Today was nearly the end of my car and almost my life! Green light, i begin to drive through intersection. I had to come to a screechign halt. Some idiot went flying through the red light doing 50/60 MPH. It was probably about an Inch between the front of my car and him. Had I turned right like i usually do, I would have been Tboned and DEAD. If i had notived him even a milisecond later, my car would have been history.

Jeeze, you're right this is from a long time ago. While I'm at it though. Today was nearly the end of my car and almost my life! Green light, i begin to drive through intersection. I had to come to a screechign halt. Some idiot went flying through the red light doing 50/60 MPH. It was probably about an Inch between the front of my car and him. Had I turned right like i usually do, I would have been Tboned and DEAD. If i had notived him even a milisecond later, my car would have been history.

Wow...sounds like you barely escaped disaster there! Don't ya just love the a$$holes that try to get through an intersection before the light changes? Instead of slowing down, they boot it when they see the light go from green to amber! wild.gif

My car was hit in December while parked on the road outside my residence. The guy was honest enough to come to my door and let me know, but I still wonder how in the hell me managed to hit my car while backing out of the driveway across the road. He had to have backed straight across the road without turning the wheel at all to run into my front fender. He may be honest, but what a lousy driver!!! His insurance covered the $1,200 repair.