Where To Buy A Good & Cheap Hid Kit

• 3 weeks later...

Hundreds of cheap ($110 avg) HID kits are popping up everywhere, all of which are made in china. Although i've seen some decent ones (one manufacturer called "BestDubs") the other 90% were complete garbage than I wouldn't put on a unicycle. Some OEM ballast (usually denso) and replacement bulbs are the way to go, you'll pay a little more but you'll have one less thing to worry about.

im looking into some projector headlight, if i got them would i still have to get an HID conversion kit for the regular lights, and do i need another conversion kit for the running/daytime lights?

basically all it is you take out the original bulb and you replace it with the hid bulb then there is a wire that connects to the ballast that comes with the kit, after that the original wire that connected to the original bulb now connects to the ballast system also, and there should not be a problem with projectors as long as its a 9006 or 9005 and as long as the hid bulbs are matching you should be fine. and i dont suggest you put an hid system on the daytime running lights but you can add a set to the fog lights in the yellow color that looks real sweet. good luck to ya