Totaled My 93sc400

yup its totaled. stupid guy on a bike cut me off and ran! but im ok thanks to my car. yeh it looks like the engine is good but havent got that far yeh. but im parting it out. if you need anything just post here of send me an email and ill get back to you on if i still have it and what im looking to get for it money wise.

id post pics but i dont know how to do that on here.

email: josh_coolbum_67@hotmail.com

Glad you're ok. A guy on a bike was killed in my town in Tuesday - he was riding on the highway, but I don't know what happened. I was in the traffic going the other way - it was a mess. Makes me sooo nervous seeing guys riding w/o helmets doing 80 on the highway. My brother has a sport bike & is so into his protective jacket, gloves, helmet, etc. & if I ever find out he's riding on the highway I'm gonna hurt him myself!

You could use an image hosting website like photobucket.com.

Take care!

yup its totaled. stupid guy on a bike cut me off and ran! but im ok thanks to my car. yeh it looks like the engine is good but havent got that far yeh. but im parting it out. if you need anything just post here of send me an email and ill get back to you on if i still have it and what im looking to get for it money wise.

Looking for the mirror control computer locted under dash, as well as control swithc if it's tan. If your mirrors worked and you'd like to sell these items e-mail me at aeligalam@hotmail.com w/ how much you want. I only want the window and mirror control if it's tan. Thank you. Eli

I need the bottom plastic protective covers that are directly located underneathe the motor... It's 3 peices in total with bolts... I can paypal you $100 for those three black plastic peices with the screws included... Pm me if your interested in selling me those parts and we can work out the details...

I need the bottom plastic protective covers that are directly located underneathe the motor... It's 3 peices in total with bolts... I can paypal you $100 for those three black plastic peices with the screws included... Pm me if your interested in selling me those parts and we can work out the details...

the plastic parts are all messed up so i dont have those. i hae the passanger door all the inteior panels back seats back bumper inteior is tan all the glass but the windshield

What's the condition of the two interior door panels minus all the pieces and parts?

How about the wood trim aft of the passenger door handle?

What's the condition of the two interior door panels minus all the pieces and parts?

i have a pair in good shape, tan int. in las vegas area....not sure what there worth..offers????

i have a pair in good shape, tan int. in las vegas area....not sure what there worth..offers????

I PMd you to the address listed above.