Wht's The Sign Unde Rpm Gauge On Instrument Panel?

yidaitianjiaous

I think that is an icon for the radiator, and it means the coolant level is low. Just top up the header tank to the max line hot, and it should go off.

Thx buddy. I added some water in the reservior when i checked for the level. it all water in the plasyic tank. wht kind of coolant to fill? thx in advance.

I think that is an icon for the radiator, and it means the coolant level is low. Just top up the header tank to the max line hot, and it should go off.

Thx buddy. I added some water in the reservior when i checked for the level. it all water in the plasyic tank. wht kind of coolant to fill? thx in advance.

Water isn't gonna cut it. Normally you would use red coolant in there. Now if someone is kind enough to give us the proper name....

Water isn't gonna cut it. Normally you would use red coolant in there. Now if someone is kind enough to give us the proper name....

thx you all guys, i will check with the red coolant. maybe need flush the tank? where the drain port or valve?

It would be a good idea to have a jug of Toyota long-life coolant on hand, but the amount of water needed to top up the resevoir isn't going to change anything. Use clean water - distilled if you like - and the light will go off.

Prestone now makes a universal coolant that is compatible with ALL coolants, including Toyota, but the Toyota stuff is only slightly more expensive, so I use it exclusively.

It would be a good idea to have a jug of Toyota long-life coolant on hand, but the amount of water needed to top up the resevoir isn't going to change anything. Use clean water - distilled if you like - and the light will go off.

Prestone now makes a universal coolant that is compatible with ALL coolants, including Toyota, but the Toyota stuff is only slightly more expensive, so I use it exclusively.

TOYOTA RED...IF YOUR LIGHT DOESNT GO OFF THEN YOUR SENSOR IS BAD,ITS LOCATED ON TOP OF THE COOLANT RESERVOIR

maybe i made a mistake. yesterday, i went to a auto shop, I told him red coolant. the guy told me green is ok with pre-99 cars. so I drained the rediator, color seemed a little pink. i drained all and put some water, ran the engine, and pour the green. hope not damage the radiator cuz i changed the coolant. Temp indicated at middle of the gauge as before. what you guys got on the indicator, 1/4 down, 1/2 down? mine is 1/2, needle exactly horizontal...

maybe i made a mistake. yesterday, i went to a auto shop, I told him red coolant. the guy told me green is ok with pre-99 cars. so I drained the rediator, color seemed a little pink. i drained all and put some water, ran the engine, and pour the green. hope not damage the radiator cuz i changed the coolant. Temp indicated at middle of the gauge as before. what you guys got on the indicator, 1/4 down, 1/2 down? mine is 1/2, needle exactly horizontal...

GReen os OK, red is the long life stuff so you are not going to break antything with the green. GM red coolant is the root of many coolant sludge issues, Toyota might be different formulation? GM master Mechanic friend says ditch the red in my Suburban and go with green, will not have sludge issue.