Want To Buy Asap: Driver Side Fender Molding

Silvia96

any color will work, but the silver that came on the white two-tones would be perfect. I need the molding piece that fits just after the fender, before driver-side door. I believe its held on with just two clips and a few screws. Any body got one laying around? name your price!

I think the lower body cladding of the 90-92 LS400 is somewhat different than the lower body cladding of the 93-94 LS400. The beefier lower body cladding of the 93-94 LS was mentioned in advertisements. If you put cars of the two series side by side, the difference is striking.

I think the lower body cladding of the 90-92 LS400 is somewhat different than the lower body cladding of the 93-94 LS400. The beefier lower body cladding of the 93-94 LS was mentioned in advertisements. If you put cars of the two series side by side, the difference is striking.

good to know. I am unable to edit the title of the thread, but I am now looking for a 90-92 molding. Thanks everybody.

good to know. I am unable to edit the title of the thread, but I am now looking for a 90-92 molding. Thanks everybody.

How did you get yours off? I know of the clips but how do you replace them, they seem to break off when you remove them and look to be part of the cladding, not replaceable? I know where one is (silver) if it is still there, a yard in So. Cal. Email me pishta68@hotmail.com

How did you get yours off? I know of the clips but how do you replace them, they seem to break off when you remove them and look to be part of the cladding, not replaceable? I know where one is (silver) if it is still there, a yard in So. Cal. Email me pishta68@hotmail.com

Mine was stolen off of the car in the middle of the night, apparently someone else was missing their's too...The car still has the clips intact on the body, I believe. I recently found one on ebay, it's burgundy, for about $20. I just ordered it today, I'll have to paint it once it arrives, but the lexus just looks so disheveled without it.

Mine was stolen off of the car in the middle of the night, apparently someone else was missing their's too...The car still has the clips intact on the body, I believe. I recently found one on ebay, it's burgundy, for about $20. I just ordered it today, I'll have to paint it once it arrives, but the lexus just looks so disheveled without it.

OK, good deal, it would have cost me more than that to get in and buy it and time, etc...but it was silver...So the clips are not part of the cladding, good to know becasue I have to remove the fender to pound out a dent and was not sure how to get the cladding back on (there is a fender mount under the cladding) BTW, what paint code is the silver (white over silver scheme) I think the white is 051, but what color code is the silver? I have to repaint the entire cladding and front bumper, looks like the previous owner cleaned it with steel wool!!!