Gs300 Water Pump Not Part Of Timing Belt Replacement?

My car came with receipts that show the timing belt was replaced early (at 61k miles). The service receipt does not mention a water pump being replaced (a Toyota dealer did the work).

As the water pump is out to the side, it seems that on this straight-6 engine, it would be relatively easy to replace it separately. Do you think this was why it wasn't replaced? Does anyone think that it should be able to last until I need to replace the timing belt again (I assume at around 140k miles)??

thanks!

My car came with receipts that show the timing belt was replaced early (at 61k miles). The service receipt does not mention a water pump being replaced (a Toyota dealer did the work).

As the water pump is out to the side, it seems that on this straight-6 engine, it would be relatively easy to replace it separately. Do you think this was why it wasn't replaced? Does anyone think that it should be able to last until I need to replace the timing belt again (I assume at around 140k miles)??

thanks!

@ 61k that water pump is still like new. I wouldn't worry about it until your 150-160k TB change.