Camry Engine Swap?

So I recently discovered that I have a crack in my 93' ES300 engine :cries: ....my mechanic sugested a cheaper alternitive to buying a different Lexus motor and trying a Camry motor....Is this even possible???...if so what years would be swapable?

you own a 1993 toyota camry with better trim on it. you can use a 92-93 camry/ES/windom v6. the cost of them is identical as they both come from the toyota parts chain. (just under 2 grand)

if replacing i would use a japanese import to replace it for $500-700.

what do you mean by crack???

you own a 1993 toyota camry with better trim on it. you can use a 92-93 camry/ES/windom v6. the cost of them is identical as they both come from the toyota parts chain. (just under 2 grand)

By crack I mean that there was a crack in the block from overheating that allows all the coolant to leak into oil

Where would I find a listing of these Jap imports? or a place that sells them

...your inbox is full so i sent this here instead....guy at the garage show it too me....dont think it came from me...i just recently bought it and it most likely had a small crack already wich is why my coolant was alaways disapearing but not leaving puddles it just got worse over time and is now visible...thanks for the info!