Just Bought New 250

So my day finally came, i went to the dealer in Louisville, Ky where I'm currently interning at and asked what manual IS 250's they had. out of the entire region they only had about six and I found my perfect 250 in Tennessee.

It has the 6 speed manual, white exterior, black interior, HKS sport exhaust, 18" G spider wheels, and the ground effects kit. the car was put on the carrier yesterday to head to KY so I should have it monday if not tomorrow! i'm so excited for this car and it's gonna be a huge upgrade from my past cars my most recently being a 350z roadster and my past onces being an RX8 and an accord. I can't wait to see how it looks! hopefully it'll be worthy enough to keep through the three years of college I have left. :) anybody on the forums have a white on black IS? i'll have pictures up just as soon as i get it

So my day finally came, i went to the dealer in Louisville, Ky where I'm currently interning at and asked what manual IS 250's they had. out of the entire region they only had about six and I found my perfect 250 in Tennessee.

It has the 6 speed manual, white exterior, black interior, HKS sport exhaust, 18" G spider wheels, and the ground effects kit. the car was put on the carrier yesterday to head to KY so I should have it monday if not tomorrow! i'm so excited for this car and it's gonna be a huge upgrade from my past cars my most recently being a 350z roadster and my past onces being an RX8 and an accord. I can't wait to see how it looks! hopefully it'll be worthy enough to keep through the three years of college I have left. :) anybody on the forums have a white on black IS? i'll have pictures up just as soon as i get it

Sounds like a really nice car!!! Can't wait to see pics.......

so here are the pictures. sorry they're so bad as soon as i got the car my friend called me from Kentucky Speedway and asked me if I wanted to come to the Indy 300; and since he's a Indy pro-series racer (and the youngest one at that) he was able to get me in to the pits and i got to talk to all the hot drivers girlfriends while they were racing... anywhere here are the pix and sorry they're night shots:

CIMG0662.jpg

CIMG0660.jpg

CIMG0659.jpg

CIMG0657.jpg

CIMG0653.jpg

CIMG0651.jpg

CIMG0650.jpg

CIMG0648.jpg

enjoy, any comments are appretiated