Es300 Top Speed?

What is the Top Speed of a Factory 98 Lexus ES300 with factory All Season Tires? ex If I was to hold the pedal down on a level surface. Is there a Limiter on Lexus cars like the European ones which have one 155mph?

Also the o-60 times and RPM's would be a nice touch. Remember I am asking about a factory one not one with turbos, etc for my main question.

I am sure someone asked this already, but every time I search the forum I am told I need to type in 4 letters.

Thanks

How fast have you gone in your ES? Please specify year and if yours is factory or has mods plz

Thanks

What is the Top Speed of a Factory 98 Lexus ES300 with factory All Season Tires? ex If I was to hold the pedal down on a level surface. Is there a Limiter on Lexus cars like the European ones which have one 155mph?

Also the o-60 times and RPM's would be a nice touch. Remember I am asking about a factory one not one with turbos, etc for my main question.

I am sure someone asked this already, but every time I search the forum I am told I need to type in 4 letters.

Thanks

How fast have you gone in your ES? Please specify year and if yours is factory or has mods plz

Thanks

Good one and have no clue, I would think it is limited around 130 via computer. I know my old mustang went as far as the speedo said. LOL

Being a father I do not want to test the skills of this old car. I have a GSXR for that :) which only maxes at 173 :(

:cheers:

Thanks

Thanks

I have a 1997 ES300 with 170,000 miles on it, the thing will get to 120 easy, then slowly up to 130... thats about it, ran out of road <_<

Have fun.

please for god's sake ask this on every forum on earth when you could have googled everything you wanted to know inside of 30 seconds. sheesh newbies...........

137/139mph limiter, you'd almost likely never have a road that long, 0-60 in 8.0s, 1/4m in 16.0 @ around 89-91mph

• 14 years later...

Everyone states on all these forums max is 137-139 depending on the engine variant except I’m currently only here looking because I’ve personally gotten mine to peg the speedometer at 140 and keep pulling. I was side by side with a buddy in his 2004 twin turbo Audi S4 wagon who said i passed him doing 155 in an uphill. I have a 1997 Lexus ES300 completely stock with 102k miles. And everyone talks about front end lift and handling but mine moved fine doing lane changes at atleast 145-150. It didn’t feel like the front end was lifting bad at all and it had good grip although my buddy did call me sketchy the next day so i don’t know how it looked on his end but I literally used turn signals and everything. Feel smooth and very surprising especially to come online and see everyone claiming 139 top speed. I wouldn’t recommend for everyone however the car I purchased is a very good example with lower milage and was well taken care of.

• 1 year later...

My dude said he passed a twin turbo audi at 155 going up hill lol…the es300 definitely cant do 155…i mean the guage even stops at 140. Maybe he was deiving an LS400 badges as ES300 cuz its only the LS400 that can do 155…stop the cap aint no XV10 or even XV20 lexus will do 155…on an uphill loool