Hi Everyone, Just A Couple Of Questions

dejan

I am very happy to be joining this site as I am extremely interested in buying a lexus is300. Currently i drive an acura integra and getting bored with it, and would like to buy the lexus. I am interested in 2003, 2004 models, manual.

Couple of questions that i have are, is there any model differences between those two years 2003 and 2004.

Is there any major problems, or issues that i have to check or know about before buying the car.

My last question is how is the gas milleage, i know it wont be able to compare to integras but i am just wondering.

I thank you for the responses, and hope to have a new to me car very soon.

I am very happy to be joining this site as I am extremely interested in buying a lexus is300. Currently i drive an acura integra and getting bored with it, and would like to buy the lexus. I am interested in 2003, 2004 models, manual.

Couple of questions that i have are, is there any model differences between those two years 2003 and 2004.

Is there any major problems, or issues that i have to check or know about before buying the car.

My last question is how is the gas milleage, i know it wont be able to compare to integras but i am just wondering.

I thank you for the responses, and hope to have a new to me car very soon.

There are some differences between 03 and 04. But they are minor. 04 added 2 position memory driver seat, and auto door locks. I don't know if the dash tray became the dash box in 04' or 05'. But everything else stayed the same. The biggest changes were in 01'-02'.

the only complaint that arrises all the time is the stock CD changer. It seems to jam up alot. Mechanically, the car is awsome. Coming from an Integra, you'll love the torque you've been missing.

Gas mileage depaends on you. Figure 20 MPG with a heavy foot, 24-26 if your not.

Welcome to the LOC.