Gs300 Bluetooth And Iphone

I wouldn't hold my breath. Been looking at the iphone on as many sites as I can, and so far it doesn't look good. People have tried to transfer their contact list from iphone to car or from another phone to their new iphone without any luck. It seems file sharing/transfer is not available, but then again we should have guessed it wouldn't be available due to the nature of the device. It is after all an ipod plus phone. They probably don't want people transferring itune songs. Besides, it doesn't even have stereo bluetooth.

• 2 months later...

The bluetooth works for the iphone. Just follow the manual from lexus and once you receive the pairing code from your phone enter it into bluetooth screen on your radio. It takes 2 minutes to set up.

One problem I have had so far is that the phone has a delay when you first connect to bluetooth when making an outing going call. So the person on the other line will say hello, hello, hello, before you hear it once.

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
The bluetooth works for the iphone. Just follow the manual from lexus and once you receive the pairing code from your phone enter it into bluetooth screen on your radio. It takes 2 minutes to set up.

One problem I have had so far is that the phone has a delay when you first connect to bluetooth when making an outing going call. So the person on the other line will say hello, hello, hello, before you hear it once.

Good luck!

I have this same delay problem with the Samsung Blackjack. Also had the same problem with the earlier generation Motorola Razr. I thought it must be the car - not the phone.