New Member! Looking For An Sc Need Advice.

Hello everyone this is my first post. Im just gonna go straight forward and explain my situation. Im in the market as of right now looking for a used car. I just recently wrecked my 1997 Honda Prelude. I rele liked the Prelude but i want something that is a little bigger, has RWD, and has more potential.... So the SC is what im heading for. I rele like the styling and everything about the SC. Im on a budget tho of about ~8500. So if i could get some help on finding a good deal i would greatly appreciate it. This brings up another question tho. If i get an SC which way do i go 300?? or 400?? I rele dont mind either one i just want to know what would be best for me. I love V8 power but the MKIV Supras are one of most favorite cars so you know i like the 2jz.

Hopefully you guys can give me reasons to go either way with the car. Im currently gonna be senior in high school so im not going to have alot of money. But if i ever get the funds i would like to turbo a 2jz or maybe just stay realistic and try and get a 400 and put an exhaust on idk? If i can find a 5spd i would prefer that over most. I like my trust and fun manual but i know they are rare upon these models. So either way im getting $6400 in insurance money and i can get uo ~3000$ in a personal loan from my family. So im trying to find something With decent mileage and for hopelully less that 8k? Im would appriate all comments, suggestions, help, opinions, etc..

No. I've come across a couple of posts about a few guys in Australia saying they've converted it successfully, but that would require a lot of time and money if you wanted to do it.

I'd go with the SC3. BTW if you find another 5sp SC, buy it. they are extremely hard to come by. Just an opinion

Since you worded it that way... Did the V8 Soarer have a manual option?