2003 Is 300

smooth1

I have several things for sale. Everything listed is located in Florida.

First off I have a 2003 IS 300 with 30,500 miles on it. I have pictures and all the details for those who are interested. It's Millinium Silver with a black interior. Stock everything. Garage kept and all service records. 30,000 mile service was just done and cost me $950.00. I'm asking 22,000.00 I have the title in hand. No payoff, or liens.

I have a stock premium 6 disc head unit out of a 2005 IS 300. Perfect condition. I also have the amp and all the stock speakers. I will sell part or as a bundle.

I have a K&N typhoon cold air intake for a 2000-2005 IS 300. Brand new in the box. Retailed for 240.00 for sale.

I also have a stock set of rims with tires on them for sale. tires have less than 10,000 miles on them. Rims are stock 17's.

All of this will be for sale here for a few weeks. Then I'll list them on Ebay after that. The car is already listed in the auto trader as well.

If I have to ship anything, whatever it cost me to ship is what it will cost you. So let me know where you are and I will find out how much it will be to ship. We will have to work something out for the car if you are far away.

Just so you know, the car is for sale because I bought a 2005. The stereo was replaced in the 05, and that is what is for sale here, The car is in great shape, I take very good care of my cars.

I have a verified paypal account. I can also accept credit card payments if you prefer.

I have several things for sale. Everything listed is located in Florida.

I have a K&N typhoon cold air intake for a 2000-2005 IS 300. Brand new in the box. Retailed for 240.00 for sale.

I also have a stock set of rims with tires on them for sale. tires have less than 10,000 miles on them. Rims are stock 17's.

I have a verified paypal account. I can also accept credit card payments if you prefer.

interested in cold air and rims. prices would help, by the way. Email me at supercox@hotmail.com with prices for these items if you wish to sell them. Are the rims scratched?