zd9

Hello All,

I just wanted to say nice site, and I'm new here. I actually work at a Lexus Dealership in :censored: (lol j/k, I am not going to say which, or else I would get flamed of course).

If you have any questions as far as service / warranty, ask away in the forums and I will browse around and try to answer as many as I can :).

Thanks.

Any suggestions on removing nail polish from the radio dial? The dial is silver metallic paint, in a 2004 RX330. I know it's not a hardpart question, but maybe you know of a trick to do this. Thanks!

Welcome to the group!

• 2 weeks later...
It wasn't MY nail polish..... maybe he didn't think it was a legit question. :(

LOL!!! Yeah, like if he answered the next question would have been like " Ummm, and how do you get pantyhose unwedged from the seat?" LOL!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I think I'd leave too.

LOL!!! Yeah, like if he answered the next question would have been like " Ummm, and how do you get pantyhose unwedged from the seat?" LOL!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I think I'd leave too.

Ugh!!! No one wears those anymore (unless you're a bit older than I)!!! Where have you been? Oh that's right... you're a guy. :lol:

Ugh!!! No one wears those anymore (unless you're a bit older than I)!!! Where have you been? Oh that's right... you're a guy. :lol:

I just looked at a girl in my office, she's 27, and she's wearin em'. :geek:

I just looked at a girl in my office, she's 27, and she's wearin em'.:geek:

I guess if you're in a conservative office & it's part of the dress code, but ewww! I'm at my fancy job in flip flops! Hehehe!