Sign in to follow this  
Anil

Tsb For Rearview Mirror?

Hey guys,

Just curious to know if there is a TSB out for fixing the excessive vibration with the rearview mirror when sunroof is open or playing loud music? Or is it something that is just handled on a dealer to dealer basis?

Thanks

Hey guys,

Just curious to know if there is a TSB out for fixing the excessive vibration with the rearview mirror when sunroof is open or playing loud music? Or is it something that is just handled on a dealer to dealer basis?

Thanks

It is my understanding that there is a TSB on this as the dealer offered to replace it (the piece is on backorder). Usre the Moderator know where to find the actual document as I believe it has been posted in the recent past.

Vibrating rearview mirror:

One dealership stated there was not a Lexus bulletin on this, but what they documented on the work order was "CENTER REAR VIEW MIRROR HAS EXCESSIVE PLAY IN IT GUEST STATE

SOP TECH 320

EXCESSIVE PLAY IN JOINT OF REAR VIEW MIRROR

REPLACE MIRROR ASSY

87810-53120"

The last number appears to be a part number.

http://my.is/forums/f126/here-list-all-bul...our-car-309244/

http://my.is/forums/f126/here-list-all-bul...our-car-309244/

============

Unfortunately, the link does not open and I could not download the TSIB list..here is the message returned,

Gateway Timeout

The following error occurred:

"

A DNS lookup error occurred because the request timed out during the lookup. "[/i]

[b]Did any one open it?[/b]