What Have We All Been Doing?

Rx330driver

A lot of people, including myself havent been on this site very much lately. Just wondering what were all doing, being summer and all.

ive been doing some light construction at my house, and for the first time in my life, i received some electric shock 10 minutes ago after accidentally touching a qire with a screw driver...didnt know the electricity was still on either. lol. But yeah i think im still good, as im still here typing. :whistles:

so whats up?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aside from posting my 2000th post in this thread, nothing much here RX! lol....

Kinda dealing with my girl problem, the one from the prom thread, cuz I just learned today that Alex MIGHT already know or have an idea that I like her, even though neither her friend or me has told her yet! ayy yay yay!!! :blink: :blink: :blink::unsure:

Yeah, I tried to stir it up here, worked for awhile, but then died back down. Oh well. B)

Been mostly laying low, other than going to work. Am having some wierd health probs, and can't do much. Have the doctors stumped. :huh:

My main "hobby" is rebuilding my 85 year old house. Been a lot of hard work, but very satisfying :)

Dance, dance & more dance. The summer show for our dance school is this Sunday. The last 3 weeks have involved 4 hours on Sundays, then 2 hours on Monday & Tuesday & 1 hour on Wednesday (I'm in 7 numbers!). My solo is just over half complete, have a few minor adjustments to make on my costume, still need jewerly & something to put in my hair. Thank GOD it's almost done. This is on top of my full-time job, 45 min. commute one way, a house, husband, 4 cats, just applied to Grad school, leaving for vacation in 3 weeks. OMG I'm tired....

dens, lol i guess high school never ends for you. you must be excited about college.

rick, hope its nothing serious...i think ill pay for someone to fix my house, im not the handy type of guy. there are a lot of things i want to do. the previous owner didnt put any crown molding and such. just small details.

rya, sounds like you got a lot on your plate. 4 cats?

LOL. Nope. It looks like I'm "taking high school" with me to college. lol. :lol: :lol: :lol:

What's funny, yesterday (sorry to ruin this thread lol) she was asking me, if I LIKE HER FRIEND (the one that I talked into asking Alex if i like her) WTF! lol. I literally started banging my head against the wall after I read that message to me. lol. :wacko:

rya, sounds like you got a lot on your plate. 4 cats?

Cats are easier than kids!

Denny - what did you tell her about liking her friend???? Something smooth like "She's nice as a friend, but my heart is set on someone else"??? Oh the drama of teenage love...

Rick, hope the medical stuff works out ok!

RX.... yes pay someone to fix the house. We bought a fixer-uper 7 years ago..... nothing has ever been finished, started yes, finished no. Never again!

Rya, I havent really told her anything. Ok sorry to steal this thread but im gonna explain something...

So I get a myspace message about it, asking if I like her friend Cristal (who is also the one I requested to ask Alex if I were to like her) and now it seems, according to Cristal, that Alex MIGHT know that I like her, and is probably using this as a way to "steer" me away from herself! But I guess Alex is cool with it cuz according to my friend, if she has even an INKLING that I like her, and she's still cool to hang out and stuff, that it's a good sign. lol.

But no, I havent really replied to that statement yet. I kinda did on myspace, but it wasnt too great. That's a great response though Rya, but only problem, she's gonna bug my !Removed! to tell her! Cuz we've kinda told each other that we can keep secrets with one another, so she's really gonna squeeze it out of my !Removed!, and I dont feel like telling her yet! What, should I make up some random girl?? lol. Not to mention, when I see her for lunch tomorrow, Cristal's gonna be there also! lol. So yea, idk, we'll see how it goes tomorrow.... Havent seen her in almost a month really! lol. :o :o

Ok Den, here we go. NO - don't make up some random girl..... trying to make a girl jealous isn't really the way to win her over, it's how you make us mad. Is Alex seeing anyone? Here's my theory... lets say GOD forbid, you're in a terrible accident tomorrow. She'd never know how you really felt. Do you want that?? If you like her, grow a pair & ask her out (sorry, think that's the margarita talking). Don't over think & over analyze the situation.... what's your heart telling you to do?

Here's my theory... lets say GOD forbid, you're in a terrible accident tomorrow. She'd never know how you really felt. Do you want that?? If you like her, grow a pair & ask her out (sorry, think that's the margarita talking). Don't over think & over analyze the situation.... what's your heart telling you to do?

LOL. I see... Yes, to my knowledge, she is seeing that other Filipino idiot (aka Mr Handsome to RX330Driver, or aka TIM) but in technical terms ARENT bf/gf.

Well (as you say GOD forbid, but i almost thought I was gonna crash today actually lol) if an accident were to happen, and something terrible happened to me, I would know AT LEAST 3 or 4 ppl that would tell her. haha.

Ok let's not talk about crashing or accidents! lol. Today I almost DID hit a curb, because me and my friend were testing out the loaner C230, and let's say we did play around with it, and i almost hit the curb, but no worries, I got control of the car before it did. LOL. DON'T ASK WHAT WE WERE DOING lol.

NO - don't make up some random girl..... trying to make a girl jealous isn't really the way to win her over, it's how you make us mad.

What's funny, I got that idea from a female classmate of mine! lol. I would never have thought of making her jealous, but this friend of mine (funny, her name's Alex too haha, but NO i dont like this Alex #2 lol) SUGGESTED once that I should make her jealous, but deep within my conscience I don't want to do that. :blushing: :blushing:

and you wonder why i thought you were one of us [a guy] when you first came on :P

I was talking about cars when I first came on..... nothing I ever said indicated one way or another which team I was on. :P

Ugh, so I didn't get to see her for lunch today, but now I'm gonna play tennis, and have to play WITH (or against lol) TIM. :chairshot: :chairshot: :chairshot::chairshot:

Oh no!!! That is not good. So you said Alex & Tim aren't really "together"? Ok, explain their relationship again.... I'm getting confused.

Den - you need to start your own "Relationship" forum so we can deal with your love life w/o hijacking other threads! :lol: :lol: :lol:

so whats up?

Taught my dance class last night & then had troupe practice. Then we went to the bar to 1 drink. I'm off today for the Holiday (yippee)! I have practice tomorrow night - then I'm done until the big show on Sunday. My choreo is still not done (about 40 sec. left), I didn't get jewerly & still have not adjusted my dress. Ohhh I can't wait for this to be done. BUT we're also heading to competition in Columbus on the 22nd - so major practice sessions will be starting for that. Crazy.....

• 3 weeks later...

Good ole columbus....i went to ohio state but i just graduated...i already miss the college life..haha

Yea im totally just killing time till my car comes it...WOOO its suppposed to be in next week...FINALLY one month of waiting finally over....

Good ole columbus....i went to ohio state but i just graduated...i already miss the college life..haha

OH-IO!!

When's your car coming in, what did you get?

Didn't go to Columbus last weekend, long story. But I'm down there 3-4 times a year - quite the exciting drive down71!!

2007 IS 350 YAY!!!!..haha

Yea i moved back to atlanta once i graduated....but like i said i definatly miss it out there....and yea the drive in ohio is always intersting...i swear ohio drivers SUCK...haha like get out of the fast lane if you are going to go speedlimit :-P

2007 IS 350 YAY!!!!..haha

Congrats on the new car! Will you post some pics when it comes in?

haha like get out of the fast lane if you are going to go speedlimit :-P

The left lane is the PASSING lane here..... jeesh! People don't need to drive in it if there's no one to pass in the lane to the right. Yes, that's me in your rear view mirror... headlights in the distance until I'm on your bumper. :censored:

Yep i will definatly put some pictures up somewhere whenever i get it...yall will prolly get sick of all the ones i will take..hahah

Yea people who dont know how to drive *BLEEP* me off....like im not riding your bumper for NO reason flickering my highbeams when there is no one in front of you!!!!...

What part of ohio are you from?