I have a 1st gen (94) GS300 and was looking into body kits. i see them all over the net, but they are suprisingly low on ebay, and i was wondering if anyone here had purchased any from ebay and what their experience was. are there any other places that you could suggest that sells body kits? i dont mind fiberglass sideskirts and rear bumper, but a urethane front bumper would be an absolute must. i have seen several AG body kits, as well as a CYBER kit, but they only seem to be available in fiberglass everywhere i look. Any advice would be great, and thanks..

Alot of kits you will find are only fiberglass, even the expensive japanese ones, that's just how it is. If you're careful and you aren't slammed to the ground then it won't matter. But a lot of people buy the cheap ones on ebay, and most of the time the fitment will be off, but most kits don't fit perfect, which is why someone from a shop will need to fix it (or yourself). A pro can mak ea *BLEEP*ty kit look nice though.

This is true, a lot of body kits are worthless off of ebay. I can recomment Carson Toyota. Their website is www.l-tunedparts.com. The guys up there have always been helpful to those of us who are on ClubLexus, SELOC, and Elitedriven.com. They can get hard to find parts from all over the world and even Japan Direct. A friend of mine got his SC Origin kit from them and it came with the fiberglass sides and a duraflex front bumper. I assume that Duraflex is what you are looking for. It is much more flexible than a fiberglass part but the flexibility can also be an issue. If and when you do acquire your body kit make sure it is painted correctly. A lot of shops now use Duraflex base, primer, paint, and topcoats. These paint flex with the surface of the panels and are also highly resistant to small rock chips. Another idea would be to clear bra the parts for extra protection. It all may be a bit expensive but it is worth it, TRUST ME!