Rear Differential Leaking

nightrain

I made a mistake earlier saying it was my rear seal leaking,thats why I didn't understand the responses I recieved.I need to know if this is a big deal or not,my mechanic said he check some things and get back to me ,he hasn't.I just talked to a buddy of mine who could tear apart and put together engines from the 60's and 70's.He said the amout i'm losing doesn't sound like a big deal at all.Any help from people who have had this problem would really help me.Thanks

I made a mistake earlier saying it was my rear seal leaking,thats why I didn't understand the responses I recieved.I need to know if this is a big deal or not,my mechanic said he check some things and get back to me ,he hasn't.I just talked to a buddy of mine who could tear apart and put together engines from the 60's and 70's.He said the amout i'm losing doesn't sound like a big deal at all.Any help from people who have had this problem would really help me.Thanks

Here are some files that should help you with the rear differential...

ls400_diff.pdf

ls400_diff1.pdf

ls400_diff2.pdf

ls400_diff4.pdf