Help Please

hi everyone i've been lurking on these forums as a non member for a long time but i decided to subscribe and join the community. anyhows i have a 92 sc300 and im trying to replace my gauge cluster and seatbelts, i was wondering if those parts from a 95 sc400 would fit without modifications. thanks in advance for the help

hi everyone i've been lurking on these forums as a non member for a long time but i decided to subscribe and join the community. anyhows i have a 92 sc300 and im trying to replace my gauge cluster and seatbelts, i was wondering if those parts from a 95 sc400 would fit without modifications. thanks in advance for the help

I beleive 92-96 fits. Why do you want to replace your seatbelts ? Cluster ?

the needles in my cluster dont work and i was wondering if a sc400 cluster would do the job. as far as the seat belts go, they are falling apart and im not going to pass my saftey check unless they get replaced. thanks for the help

the needles in my cluster dont work and i was wondering if a sc400 cluster would do the job. as far as the seat belts go, they are falling apart and im not going to pass my saftey check unless they get replaced. thanks for the help

Get your cluster done here: http://lextech.org/osCommerce/index.php?cP...ee1d1e548457693