Aftermarket Parts

Whats the best place on the internet to look for aftermarket parts for my IS350? Im not planning on doing much to my IS350 but i would like to see what they have out for it right now.

I was on the freeway yesterday and and a black IS350 passed me in the fast lane, it had blacked out tailights and it looked to be lowered. It looked great and sounded great! I followed him for about 15 miles and the black tailights really grew on me, i dont know how good they would look on my Tungsten pearl(silver) IS? Anyway any help would be appreciated!

I tinted my tails, looks great! Know anyone that works at a body shop? They can do it for you, very little materials. Other wise, its a blend of clear paint and black paint. You spray it on and color sand and polish them until you like the shade and they have a nice glossy shine to them.

Whats the best place on the internet to look for aftermarket parts for my IS350? Im not planning on doing much to my IS350 but i would like to see what they have out for it right now.

I was on the freeway yesterday and and a black IS350 passed me in the fast lane, it had blacked out tailights and it looked to be lowered. It looked great and sounded great! I followed him for about 15 miles and the black tailights really grew on me, i dont know how good they would look on my Tungsten pearl(silver) IS? Anyway any help would be appreciated!

Smoke-Out Light Wrap Kits from Rvinyl: http://www.rvinyl.com/cart/store.php?crn=6...ion=show_detail

Smoke Tail light overlay from Aero Tect: http://www.aerotect.net/shopping/shopdispl...;cat=Automotive