Scrapped Parts Car

DeW HoE

hey guys..new guy here.... :)

wells, anyways....i have a champagne colored straight body (no rust!!!)non-running rx300 car for parts (blown motor)....ill provide pics soon, but all the parts are in great condition...theres probably some wear (no tears)on the front seats n thats it!!!!!!!.....ill upload some pics soon.....

wells, anyways....i have a champagne colored straight body (no rust!!!)non-running rx300 car for parts (blown motor)....ill provide pics soon, but all the parts are in great condition...theres probably some wear (no tears)on the front seats n thats it!!!!!!!.....ill upload some pics soon.....

You are not going to get a used motor and get it running?

You are not going to get a used motor and get it running?

BLOWN MOTOR.....

As in..........??

Model year? AWD? Nav? Air suspension?

Well first if it may somehow be sludge related you may have some recourse and a quick search here will reveal what you can do.

IF, you really are going to part it out, let us know the year and I may be interested in a few small things.

Whats the model Year??

if it has a roof rack, i'm looking for the piece on each side that ends the rail in the rear.

hey thanks for the feedback...not really sure on the year..but i will definitely get on it really soon.....been really busy with work *sigh*

it has a roof rack...if u can show me a pic, i can look at it for u......

YES..im parting out the car...not looking into fixin it back up.....

hey thanks for the feedback...not really sure on the year..but i will definitely get on it really soon.....been really busy with work *sigh*

it has a roof rack...if u can show me a pic, i can look at it for u......

YES..im parting out the car...not looking into fixin it back up.....

don't have access to pics, sorry. i'll try to explain. the rails that go on each side from front to back have a piece on the rear ends that stop the track where the crossbars slide. u have to take these off to allow the crossbars to slide out the rear of the tracks, if u want to take crossbars off. they are around 8 to 10 inches long it looks like.

let me know something. been looking to for these for awhile.

ok got some of the exteriro parts out last night....headlights, tailalights, front bumper.....i didnt actually get to take a look at the roof rack..but ill look into it.......maybe if i took the whoel thing out n show u soem pics......my friend still havent uploaded the pics of the car yet...ill work on it soon for u guys.....sorry for takin so long....

BUYER BEWARE,

Brand new member who does not want to fix a expensive vehicle.

Would rather part it out involving more work?

Something does not seem right.

Sounds like a stolen car to me ?

Closed for new member sales .