Front Plate Plugs

went to the parents house, saw my car...in the little time that they have driven it, they have added scratches to the front bumper, lost the WHOLE front plate, plugs and all..and my mom has hit a few items cuz she cant park worth doodly and oh yeh....scrapped the crap outta the tires/rims cuz she likes to curb a bit too much..

anyways, even though i lost the whole freaking plate (about $30 or more down the tubes) i need new plugs for the front holes...those little black things the screws um...screw into...

any ideas where the heck to get them?

are they standard for any car or what...

and by the way, there shall be revenge (still wont give me the car even though they are driving it....*Growl* :chairshot: to them...and about 100 more :chairshot: )

if you need the bracket as well then go to the dealer it might be about 15 for a new bracket and the screws with plugs

find out and tell us the price

it might be simpler than buying a set of screws for an old damaged braket

bracket????all i had before was the plug n screws....

anyone else has four holes in the front, or did someone mess with mine?

if i decide not ot have a plate, can i get something literally, like a plug, not a screw base? something to fill in the holes....(i really just want a plain bumper)

ill check it out though, i figure ill try an auto store..just not til after monday, i gotta go the the future mother in law's house *Groan*....

oh dearie, this is just a plate, not a state issued plate....

i dont need a state plate on the front..and i can have any plate on the front IF i want ;) and uyou mean the black thing? the 'frame"

my car didnt come with one..just the screws..doesnt matter though..it woulda fallen off too ;)