Mileage On Your Is?

I have an ES right now, i know the expectancy of longevity on the ES, im curious towards the IS300's what to expect as far as whats the average miles people are putting on without it starting to break down. I also heard that typically every year insurance gets higher since parts are more scarce? thanks im doing research since im in the market

Insurance actually should come down as the replacement value of the vehicle depreciates. I know of some IS300's that are over 100,000 miles with no major problems. Just gotta make sure to change the timing belt when it's due, and keep the fluids changed out on time. Main problems have been CD changers failing. Parts, especially aftermarket are more plenitful now than they were two or three years ago.

• 3 weeks later...

just hit the 100k milestone with absolutely no mechanical problems what so ever..changed belts/fluids at 90k, new pads/rotors but nothing has broken and no parts have failed..stills runs like the day i bought it! it's a 2001 btw