>>They pass each other.

>>

>>The woman yells out the window, PIG!

>>

>>Man yells out window, B I T C H!

>>

>>Man rounds next curve.

>>

>>Crashes into a HUGE PIG in middle of road and dies.

>>

>>

>>

>>Thought For the Day: If only men, would listen!

LOL!

A husband and wife are driving down the highway, The wife tells her husband that she wants a divorce. She tells him she wants the House, Car...He starts speeding up, Then she tells him she wants the boat, The money etc... He is now traveling at 90+ mph and heading for a wall, He turns to her and says there is one thing you won't get, The airbag, It's on the drivers side.

Steve was driving down the road when he saw a pig. Surprised at his find he coaxed it into his car and decided to take it to the nearest police station to ask what he should do next. The officer at the front desk thought for a moment and said, “Why don’t you take it to the zoo?” Steve took his advice and left. A week later the same officer was patrolling the streets when he saw Steve & the pig driving down the road in his ES300, both dressed in summer attire. The officer stopped Steve and asked, “I thought I told you to take the pig to the zoo?” Steve replied, “I did. And we had so much fun that today we’re going to the beach!”