17 Wheels Instead Of 15 Stock Wheels

Hi,

I have stock wheels (15) on ES300. I have Winter tires on them now so I am looking for another set wheel for Summer, instead of swap the tires.

If I upgrade it to 17, I will loose some drive quality. But how much harsher ride will I get compare to the 15 stock wheels?

Let grade the comfort of 15 wheel 100 points. How much you grade the 17 wheels with 215/50/17 good tires.

Thanks,

Hi,

I have stock wheels (15) on ES300. I have Winter tires on them now so I am looking for another set wheel for Summer, instead of swap the tires.

If I upgrade it to 17, I will loose some drive quality. But how much harsher ride will I get compare to the 15 stock wheels?

Let grade the comfort of 15 wheel 100 points. How much you grade the 17 wheels with 215/50/17 good tires.

Thanks,

i usually run 35psi in my tires, and it is not that bad, u just feel alittle more on the big bumps, but oddly enought it handles better.

hey,

I ran 215/40 /17 83W

and man they were the roughest riding thing ever. it was a mistake. you feel every little tiny bump althe way thru your whole body. no joke.

go with 215/50 r 17 then it will throw the odometer back correct.