Question About Rear End And Remain Seal

my remain seal leaks a little not much. when we got the car and looked under it the rear end was covered in dried gunk like the rear end what leaking we cleaned it off and it doesnt seem to be leaking is this something to worry about? or does someone think it was just dirty? my radiator also leaks or leaks from somewhere it seems to be coming from the bottom on the passengers side right by the 2 hoses going into the radiator any ideas?

my remain seal leaks a little not much. when we got the car and looked under it the rear end was covered in dried gunk like the rear end what leaking we cleaned it off and it doesnt seem to be leaking is this something to worry about? or does someone think it was just dirty? my radiator also leaks or leaks from somewhere it seems to be coming from the bottom on the passengers side right by the 2 hoses going into the radiator any ideas?
My rear main seal leaks also, will not ruin your engine just check your oil and don't let it get too low. Its anywhere from $350 to $600 to fix depending on where yo live. I would get radiater fixed right away.

My rear main seal leaks also, will not ruin your engine just check your oil and don't let it get too low. Its anywhere from $350 to $600 to fix depending on where yo live. I would get radiater fixed right away.

thats what my plan is it doesnt leak barly anything at all but i know it could get bad fast i just cant find out were its leaking from if its somthing i can fix without buying a new radiater i want to try it b/c the radiater isnt that old.

i would get a pressure tester to find the leak on your rad. or see if a friend has one to borrow. make sure to fill your rad then pump up the pressure and see if you can find the leak that way. did you replace the hoses when you did the rad?