How Hard Is It To Do The Spark Plugs On A 93 Sc300?

ED.

How hard is it on these cars? The one Im driving is getting really bad gas mileage and Im trying to see what I can do to help it and so I figured Id start with the cheapest thing. Is there a write up anywhere?

Thanks!

How hard is it on these cars? The one Im driving is getting really bad gas mileage and Im trying to see what I can do to help it and so I figured Id start with the cheapest thing. Is there a write up anywhere?

Thanks!

On the 300, Im assuming it should be fairly easy, it's it's an inline engine so as long as you can get access to the top part of the engine and stick a spark plug socket in there, you're good to go. I tried searching the forum to see if there's any write up, but there was an error, not sure if that's because im fairly new.

Thanks!

On the 300, Im assuming it should be fairly easy, it's it's an inline engine so as long as you can get access to the top part of the engine and stick a spark plug socket in there, you're good to go. I tried searching the forum to see if there's any write up, but there was an error, not sure if that's because im fairly new.

Thanks!

Its a pain had mine done when I had my head gaskets done.

Yah I had to do new head gasket, spark plugs, and wires but I wasn't about to take apart my intake manifold. So if your unexperienced like me I wouldnt mess with it, I saw what exacly needs to be done.

Oh yah my plugs were literally flooded w/ oil, thats how bad the gasket was.

You know I did notice that it was leaking oil a bit. I wonder if it is the VCG. Boy I sure hope its thats and not the head gasket! Man thatd stink for them. Ill have to take a look at it. Im sure theyll take it in to their one mechanic so might as well have him do the gasket and the plugs. They just had it in for service too. Im surprised he didnt catch that. I could see oil on the floor of thier garage and underneath as well. Thanks for the heads up guys!