Recommended Tires For The Ls400 '94?

Imzjustplayin

I've been getting the same tires for the lexus for a few years now and I think it needs a change. Are there any tires you can recommend for this car? I believe I'm using stock rims, the less expensive rims from what I've seen on other cars. I was just thinking that maybe I could get better tires than the good years I currently have on there.. One thing I noticed is that my tires are only H rated from the standard manufacturer rating of V, right?

Any suggestions on tires? How are runflats anyways?

I've been getting the same tires for the lexus for a few years now and I think it needs a change. Are there any tires you can recommend for this car? I believe I'm using stock rims, the less expensive rims from what I've seen on other cars. I was just thinking that maybe I could get better tires than the good years I currently have on there.. One thing I noticed is that my tires are only H rated from the standard manufacturer rating of V, right?

I just put michelin mxv4 plus tires on two weeks ago......If you truely enjoy silky smooth noise free driving check them out. You get what you pay for. Someone told me i was crazy for spending so much on tires but my reply was "the dollar store sells high top tennis shoes for $15....But if you want quality you'll have to shop @ footlocker"

I have some michelin mxv4's. They are great, but compared to the kuhmo solus they are kinda stiff. Yeah the michelins handle great but Solus's are really good tire period. The 50% discount (compared the michelin's) is just an added bonus!

I love my ls but I couldn't spend 500+ on tires.

Oh and tire rack scores them good in comparison tests and they are highly rated by consumers. Just another bonus.

The michelins do make the car look more expensive though.

When I look on tirerack i see a lot of different price ranges for michelin mxv4s (and other brands as well). I was told by a repair shop that this is because tires have different speed ratings. H, V, etc. What rating did you buy? Tx.

I just put michelin mxv4 plus tires on two weeks ago......If you truely enjoy silky smooth noise free driving check them out. You get what you pay for. Someone told me i was crazy for spending so much on tires but my reply was "the dollar store sells high top tennis shoes for $15....But if you want quality you'll have to shop @ footlocker"