'91 Ls 400 Radio Problem

My trunk had filled with water and condensation had form on the CD changer. I gott ERR messege on radio head. I allowed everything to dry out and then deck wouldnt eject CD cassette. Only radio and cassette player would work. I mesured for 12 volts to deck and then now all I get is a flashing radio panel. I tried the hold the 1 and 6 buttons while pressing the power button...still only flashing radio.

ANY INPUT is much appreciated.

thanks

Scott

My trunk had filled with water and condensation had form on the CD changer. I gott ERR messege on radio head. I allowed everything to dry out and then deck wouldnt eject CD cassette. Only radio and cassette player would work. I mesured for 12 volts to deck and then now all I get is a flashing radio panel. I tried the hold the 1 and 6 buttons while pressing the power button...still only flashing radio.

thanks

Scott

This one is easy, Your cd changer now needs replacing after the water damage. It won't just come back to life when it dries out.

thanks

Scott

This one is easy, Your cd changer now needs replacing after the water damage. It won't just come back to life when it dries out.

I got ya meaning but the radio and cassette player worked until I measured the voltage at the changer. I am wondering if this is a security feature for I may have attempted to use the changer more than five times.

thanks

Scott

I got ya meaning but the radio and cassette player worked until I measured the voltage at the changer. I am wondering if this is a security feature for I may have attempted to use the changer more than five times.

No security feature to be concerned about.

thanks

Scott

No security feature to be concerned about.

I recommend you replace with exact fit 93 94 ls400 changer. Uses same magazines. It only weighs 8 pounds. All aluminum case.

• 4 months later...

thanks

Scott

thanks

Scott