Looking For Rims For My 2000 Ls400

alha

Does anyone have any suggestions as to where a person could pick up a set of factory rims for my summer tires on my LS400. The local boneyards are pretty proud of their stock, and are priced only about $10-30 per wheel less than a set of aftermarkets, and I was hoping not to spend that much on them. I was talking to BKK about his set back in Dec, but haven't heard back from him since then. Any suggestions are appreciated, and I understand that rims from an LS430 will also fit my vehicle. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

alha, Try clublexus classified, here is the link

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=39

Thanks for the link, I took a look around, didn't see any available ATM, but I think I might post a WTB on there, it can't hurt. Does anyone know if I got good info last year, about the 2001-2005 wheels fitting on my 2000? I just don't want to make a $4-500 mistake... :o Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...
The 01-05 will fit fine as they also have large brakes.

I was looking around the LS400 threads, and came across this one, it seems to cover exactly what I'm looking for.

http://sr1.clublexus.com/forums/showthread.php?t=266091

I have to agree with some of the comments, after seeing ppl's 98-00 LS 400's with 17 & 18" rims, I think that I too like the looks of the stock factory wheels the best, they just seem to 'fit' the car better (IMO), so I'm glad I did some checking around. Now if I can just find a set for a price I can afford...