Air Conditioning Fan Not Working

tofu

My 95 LS400 air conditioning fan in front the condensor is not running when I turn on the air conditioning. The air is cold inside the car. Is there a fuse for this fan any where in the car?

Could be a couple of things. The relay for the fan could be bad. The fan motor could be bad.

I think the A/C system has to build pressure before the fan turns on. Have you driven it for a while to see if the fan does start???

Bryan

I don't know if '95 was different, but I remember changing a 30A fusible link in a '94 (looked like a big fuse, pink body with a clear window on top) to get a fan running again.

The following is the section out of '94 manual (the "FAN H-Fuse" denoted in the upper right corner of the 1st page was the one I changed):

electriccoolingfan.pdf

I don't know if '95 was different, but I remember changing a 30A fusible link in a '94 (looked like a big fuse, pink body with a clear window on top) to get a fan running again.

The following is the section out of '94 manual (the "FAN H-Fuse" denoted in the upper right corner of the 1st page was the one I changed):

electriccoolingfan.pdf

I think 95 and 94 are different, I can't see that Fan-H-fuse in my fuse box. My 95 only has 1 cooling fan for the AC and 1 cooling fan for the radiator. According to your attachment, it shows that 94 has 2 cooling fans for AC.