Track?

S7's RX

Yes? No?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should I?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes, but not stock.

The words "RX" and "performance" are mutually exclusive. Sorry, but you'd be wasting your money....

I'd have to agree with RX, some SUV makers try to instill a little sportiness in their vehicles X5, Cayenne (of course) MDX, (kinda silly IMHO).

While Lexus goes more for comfort. A Lexus is probably one of the last SUV's you'd want to take to the track (assuming you actually WANT o take an SUV to the track).

That said, thats why I like them

If you are an inordinantly aggressive driver I'm quite sure Don Kitch at Proformance would be glad to accommodate you. I think he might even have a "loaner" more appropreate to the venue.

Lot's of safety aspects thrown in along with the high performance stuff.

You can reach Don via TeamSeattle.com

lol am i the only one who voted YES? lol

I dont see what the harm is...just dont go too fast as to roll over. Sure you can have some fun in the straightaways, just gotta brake a lot at the bends.

no it wouldnt be practical, but sure you could do it.

It is fine for learning in a controlled environments with a trained instructor for limits and control of a vehicle you own. Is an rx ready to even be a pit car? Not a chance , it will roll over before it takes a corner at high speed.

I have a feeling that it will do better than a suburban. Man, I will laugh when my friends just rolls over.... He he. :lol: But yes i'm thinking that Im not going to drive like a maniac. So i I got stiffer and lower springs would it work? :huh: