Lexus Ranked 7th In Customer Service

indiasfinest

I wouldn't put any stock in that, thats some sort of informal survey and its weird it offers all those companies lumped together regardless of their industry.

Anyways, that means Lexus is number 7 out of...every company out there regardless of industry. Thats pretty cool. Their % of customers who would definately reccomend the brand is still higher than Cadillac also.

Whoever ranks cadillac third never owned a F(&C*NG CATERA... To this day i cringe at the thought of how much Sarant Cadillac in farmingdale stole from me doing crappy service and ultimately leaving me with a cadillac that til this day sits in my driveway unmoveable.... and it only had 65K when the DEALER killed it.

p.s. for the 3 years i owned the car and it ran Cadillac stole over $7,500 from me for "service" EVEN WHEN I HAD A WARRANTY!.... sorry i just hate cadillac, gm, their bad business practices and Joe Mistretta the service advisor from cadillac.

I actually was very impressed with Cadillac as a company, found their service excellent. Didn't like the product, but the company was fine.

Remember all the dealers are individually owned, just like Lexus.