Seat Covers?

wayne86

The 2 front leather seats and counsole and in bad shape. Its a 1990 LS-400, 200Kmiles.

I called around some leather reupholstery and its much too expensive for me to have the seats re-skinned...probably more then the cars worth.

Can you recommend where to buy online a custom make seat cover and counsole cover? Maybe something in vinyl that is a close enough match to the leather in the car?

Any experience in this area would be appreciated.

thank you

The 2 front leather seats and counsole and in bad shape. Its a 1990 LS-400, 200Kmiles.

I called around some leather reupholstery and its much too expensive for me to have the seats re-skinned...probably more then the cars worth.

Can you recommend where to buy online a custom make seat cover and counsole cover? Maybe something in vinyl that is a close enough match to the leather in the car?

thank you

Take a crow bar, head to Fashion Island, and shop til' you drop!! Hahahaa..

thank you

Hello,

You can find new seat covers with the exact factory pattern and color at leatherseats.com. I believe that the price for just the two front seats is around $600.00. I refurbished my front and rear seats, doorpanel inserts and center console on my 1993 LS400. The pictures that you see on the website of the black interior with saddle colored leather are of my car.

Good Luck!

Luis E. Velez, M.D. (levelezmd@yahoo.com)