A Tire Story - What Tyres Should I Put !

The Pir@te

I am going to replace my old tires and I'll tell what's confusing me.

When I first purchased the car had I think a 16" on the rims.

Then my dad installed a 16" 225/60r16 98H Grand Tour and they were horrible on highways above 60 Miles :chairshot: Can you beleive that :blink:

(Fu**ing Chinese brand) (Enduro-606 Runway)

DSC025401.jpg

DSC025411.jpg

Now I am reading that the stock's are 205/65-15 but i have a 16*6 1/2 Rim & every one tells me that a brand is better than the other and I don't know what to go for. My country temperature is 45'C average in summer and 25'C in winter and the streets suck with regular driving on mud and sand.

I am between Bridgestone and Yokohama.

Please convince me with your thought..

With all season tires, I have had good experiences with Bridgestone Turanza LSV and also with Michelin Hydro Edge, with the Hydro Edge being slightly superior in performance.

If you want your speedometor to stay within specs, then you should get 225-55-16 , if you keep it at 60 then the speedometor will be too slow. :whistles:

:chairshot: 1st , You get what you paid for. 2nd, you need a suv for driving in sand and lousy pavement. Lexus has suv. try goodyear assurrance comfortred triple tread tires, probably made in china like everything else :whistles: my opinion only.

Actually they are made in Canada. :whistles: ;) In the 225 60 16 size....they are H speed rated to boot. An excellent choice!

:cheers: