18" Telios Wheels...

I was playing around online looking at LS460s and I found this one with these Lexus option wheels. Anyone seen them in person? They're sharp...

0895_3.JPG

0dd8_3.JPG

I bought them in December as an option on my 460. "Black chrome" finish. Look great, but not too "flashy".

how about a nice pic...:)

Also, I was wondering what the dealers are charging for these in different parts of the country.:whistles:

I was getting a sliver LS and when I went to look at it, saw a black/black that I and my wife fell in love with immediately.

I asked for the same discount and they gave it to me, but then saw the wheels and they stickered it at $2999.00. I asked for the original wheels and they said that the b/b was only being sold with these. I asked for a discount and they immediately came back with $500.00 off the wheels.

I understand that other dealers are selling the wheels for between $1800 - $2000 for 4.

They really get you, when they know they have a hot car.

how about a nice pic...:)

Also, I was wondering what the dealers are charging for these in different parts of the country.:whistles:

I was getting a sliver LS and when I went to look at it, saw a black/black that I and my wife fell in love with immediately.

I asked for the same discount and they gave it to me, but then saw the wheels and they stickered it at $2999.00. I asked for the original wheels and they said that the b/b was only being sold with these. I asked for a discount and they immediately came back with $500.00 off the wheels.

I understand that other dealers are selling the wheels for between $1800 - $2000 for 4.

They really get you, when they know they have a hot car.

Ditto .. they do get you. I am still wait listed since first week of Nov; just been told that the car will be in last week of February. :(

Thanks for the prices. My dealer also quoted $2,900.00 for a set of fours.

My dealer charged me $1800 which included balancing. At first he told me that I would have to give him the old standard wheels, but after the work had been completed , he gave me the original wheels. I guess that after the first snow storm, I will place an ad locally and attempt to sell the wheels. They are, of course, perfect.

The new wheels look great on my red 460.